3 lunar day is time to take the first active steps to your goals! The body weakened by New Moon is slowly gaining strength. On this day it is worth taking the initiative and responsibility, popularizing your own ideas and upholding your principles. 3 lunar day practices and rituals will help to concentrate and direct the newly arrived forces in a constructive channel.
3 lunar day – Getting ready to jump
The symbol of the 3 lunar day is a snow leopard, preparing to jump. He is concentrated, ready to get his prey. In this lunar day, we also need to prepare ourselves for the swift realization of our goals.
Only those who dare may fly.
Meditation of the Day
Sit down in the lotus position, close your eyes. Relax. You are in the midst of the cold mountains of Central Asia, their snow-covered peaks are everywhere. You see a snow leopard, spotty and fluffy. He traced the prey and grouped, preparing to jump. Merge with this image, become this leopard. Imagine your most desired goal in the place of his prey. You have been following it for a long time, and now it is so close. Feel how graceful your body is, how quiet you sneak. Your muscles are tense, the mind is pure and cold, like the mountains around. And here you are, a predatory beast who never returns from hunting without food. Jump to your goal! Grab it and get what you dreamed of.
What lunar day is today? Lunar Calendar 2019 >>
Gaining strength from the element of the day
The element of the 3 lunar day is the Tree. Therefore, during this period of the cycle, you can get maximum help from trees, their energy, healing properties. You need to find a suitable tree far from the noisy crowd. Hug his trunk, pat the bark, sit on the roots or branches. If negative feelings, anger, and aggression overwhelm you, just hug the tree and scream. After the anger and despair are poured out, get the energy of your tree. Touch it and imagine yourself as its continuation, its young branch. Feel the fresh juice fills you, moving from the base to the tip. There are kidneys on you, tender green leaves, in due course you become more and more strong. You can even bloom and bear fruit – depending on the plant chosen, of course.
It is best to seek help from a tree that patronizes your birthday by the druid horoscope.
Druid horoscope – what tree is yours
- Apple tree December 23 – January 1, June 25 июня – July 4
- Fir January 2 – 11, July 5 – 14
- Elm January 12 – 24, July 15 – 25
- Cypress January 25 – February 3, July 26 – August 4
- Poplar February 4 – 8, August 5 – 13
- Cedar February 9 – 18, August 14 – 23
- Pine February 19 – 28, August 24 – September 2
- Willow March 1 – 10, September 3 – 12
- Linden March 11 – 20, September 13 – 22
- Hazel March 22 – 31, September 24 – October 3
- Rowan April 1 – 10, October 4 – 13
- Maple April 11 – 20, October 14 – 23
- Walnut April 21 – 30, October 24 – November 2
- Jasmine May 1 – 14, November 3 – 11
- Chestnut May 15 – 24, November 12 – 21
- Ash May 25 – June 3, November 22 – December 1
- Hornbeam June 4 – 13, December 2 – 11
- Fig June 14 – 23, December 12 – 20
- Oak March 21
- Birch June 24
- Olive September 23
- Beech December 21-22
More tips for each day in the Lunar Calendar 2019 >>
3 lunar day practices
After meditating and contacting the day’s ruling element, try the practices in the material world. The best ritual on the 3 lunar day is the sport, good training in the gym. In case of an overabundance of aggression and anger in the soul, you can beat the dishes or tear the pillows in specially designated places. To finish the day correctly, use a relaxing bath of pine needles, birch buds, oak bark:
- Pour 8 liters of water to 1 kg of pine needles and boil on a small fire for about 30 minutes. The finished broth close with a lid and leave it for 12 hours, then use.
- Add 250 ml of birch buds to 2 liters of water, boil. Leave for half an hour, then filter it and use.
- Soak 1 kg of oak bark in cold water. After 3 hours, boil, filter, add to the bath.
Remember! The clearer you do practices on a 3 lunar day, the more likely your dreams will come true during this lunar cycle! And the lunar calendar will help to plan your goals from different spheres of life correctly: