Traditionally, we have prepared a gift for you for the winter holidays 🙂 This time, it’s the Free Tarot Widget “Major Arcana of the Day”. It will be useful to everyone who has their own website on esotericism, astrology, witchcraft, and self-development. Our widget is very easy to place without technical skills on a website created on any platform. In this article, I will explain how to do this. But first, I want to talk about the features and benefits of our widget.
Tarot Widget Main Arcana of the Day: How does it work?
With the help of Higher Forces and the Will of Chance, our algorithm selects one of the 22 Major Arcana from the Raider Waite Tarot deck. At the same time, each viewer sees his own unique card, picked specifically for him. The Arcana remains in effect for 24 hours for each individual user, and the next day it is replaced by a new one.
Thus, every visitor of your site will be able to receive personal advice of the day from the Major Arcana. We have placed short advice from the card right on the widget, and if desired, the user can find out a more detailed interpretation.
Two good things about our Free Tarot Widget:
- The transparent background and adaptive font provide a nice appearance of the widget on the website with any design.
- A super small size of widget will not affect the speed of your site.
Moreover, since we just released our Free Tarot Widget, we are open to your suggestions for improving it. Feel free to leave comments under this post or write us on our mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to install Free Tarot Widget on your site?
As I promised, it’s very easy! You just need to copy the following code and paste it where you want to see the widget on your website:
<div id="mo-tarot-widget"></div> <script async src="https://tarot-widget.moonorganizer.com/automount.min.js"> </script>
If your site is powered by WordPress, here’s how to add the Free Tarot Widget to your sidebar:
- In your admin panel on the left menu, click “Appearance” and select “Widgets” from the drop-down list.
- Select “Custom HTML” from the Available Widgets, click on it. Select the location you want from the drop-down menu. Then, click on the “Add Widget” button.
- In the “Content” field, paste the above code of the Tarot Widget Main Arcana of the Day. Save your changes, and it’s ready 🙂
Also, if you want to receive more detailed technical information, visit our widget’s page on GitHub.
Remember that we will be happy to help you in case of any difficulties. We believe that spiritual development plays an essential role in human evolution, and Tarot cards can help with this. Therefore, we strive to spread this knowledge around the world. Thank you very much for your interest in this topic and the results of our work! 🙂